THE TRULY INVISIBLE ORTHODONTIC BRACES
If your smile isn’t as perfect as you’d like it to be, you may feel self-conscious about smiling and laughing in public. Lingual braces (placed on the tongue side of your teeth / behind your teeth) are the completely invisible orthodontic option for patients who want to improve their smile without having visible braces on the outside.
With Lingual braces, Dr. Cope will be able to give you the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted, and no one will be able to tell you’re undergoing orthodontic treatment.
In addition to improving the aesthetics your smile, having perfectly aligned teeth offers you important health benefits, such as ease of hygiene and the optimal function of your bite.
Who Can Wear Lingual braces?
This revolutionary new treatment option is a good fit for nearly anyone with permanent dentition, which mean teenagers and adults.
How Does It Work?
Lingual braces are real metal braces. They are made with a high-tech three-dimensional manufacturing process and the CAD/CAM technology, allowing them to be customized to perfectly fit your teeth. The braces are bonded to your teeth and Dr. Cope uses sets of wires to slowly move your teeth into position. The brackets are small and smooth and cause little to no disruption in your daily activities, including brushing and talking. This invisible treatment option is perfect for any type of orthodontic needs such as crowding, protrusion, open bites, crossbites, gaps and spaces.
It’s never too late to get the smile and confidence you deserve. Contact us and ask if lingual braces are right for you!
THE BENEFITS OF LINGUAL BRACES
- Orthodontic care with lingual braces results in faster treatment times, shorter appointments, and amazing results.
- Due to precision in technology and robotically formed arch wires, lingual braces offer superior results without sacrificing comfort and aesthetics.
- Proprietary CAD/CAM technology ensures highly accurate treatment of all orthodontic cases, regardless of severity.
- Small, smooth brackets are designed to help you adapt quickly to your orthodontic treatment. Plus, the seamless low profile of each bracket makes brushing and flossing easier than with traditional braces.
- Self-ligating (tieless) brackets give Dr. Cope precise control over tooth movement and provide a more comfortable overall experience for you.
Here at Cope Orthodontics we pride ourselves on being pioneers in providing this newest technology to our patients. Dr. Cope has been invited to teach other orthodontists worldwide about his expert approach to lingual braces.