Do I Have Misaligned Teeth or Jaws?
Can You Answer Yes To Any Of The Following:
- I can’t see my bottom teeth when I smile
- I can’t bite into a sandwich with my front teeth
- My teeth are crowded or crooked
- I have spaces between my teeth
- My upper teeth stick out over my bottom teeth
- My upper teeth close inside my bottom teeth
- My back teeth don’t fit together correctly
- I show too much of my gums when I smile
- One of my back teeth grew in too far
- I have missing permanent teeth
Don’t wait for your smile to get worse,
call our office now at 214-378-5555 or
click to make an orthodontic appointment.
Get the smile you’ve always wanted!
Why Should I Care?
Misaligned Teeth and Jaws are Associated with:
- Poor smile aesthetics
- Difficulty chewing and eating
- Grinding or clenching of the teeth
- Excess tooth wear
- Gum disease
- Tooth decay
- Speech impediments
- Jaw or TMJ pain
- Sleep apnea
- Poor self-esteem
In today’s competitive job market, every asset counts. In a study by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, 74% of the respondents said they believe an unattractive smile can hurt their chances for career success and more than 92% of the adults believed an attractive smile is an important asset for financial and social success.
What Can I Do About It?
- Straighten your teeth
- Improve facial balance
- Enhance self-esteem
- Achieve healthier teeth and gums
- Get the smile you have always dreamed about
CopeOrtho, a Highland Park orthodontic practice located in Snider Plaza in Dallas, has one of the most technologically advanced orthodontic offices in the world to create a beautiful smile for you.